Advising – Coaching – Training & Education
Each service we offer is developed in collaboration with our clients, beginning with an intercultural audit and a needs analysis before implementing a methodology tailored to the unique characteristics of each context and demand.
Here are some examples
- Training – coaching, Lead in another culture : Expat executives from a French company trained in the context of their relocation to Latin America.
- Intercultural awareness for a team at an international foundation whose primary service is assisting refugees with their integration.
- Workshop : Successful international exchanges in higher education for a Communication Faculty’s « International Exchanges » team.
- Training and assistance to an expatriate European manager leading a team in India for an American company.
- Training and support for an international project (5 countries from Africa and 5 countries from Europe).
Research, Practice and Multidisciplinary perspective
Our expertise stems from years of experience in a variety of contexts, as well as ongoing research and interaction with intercultural actors and data providers. Working on the intercultural dimension necessitates being aware of the effects of culture, value diversity, behaviors, and organizational models, and we are constantly updating our knowledge in these areas.
A large and rich network
We use our network of trainers, coaches, counselors, and mediators to provide the best answers to your needs and objectives. They are all passionate about their work and have proven and solid capacities.
The phases of intercultural development
We provide a basic theoretical and pragmatic framework on intercultural issues at this stage, drawing on the participants’ own experiences.
- To provide a theoretical and practical framework for fundamental intercultural issues.
- To gain a better understanding of the intricacies while taking into account participants’ practices and reality.
- To provide tools for delving deeper and improving personal intercultural skills.
This program identifies the intercultural skills required in a variety of contexts and tasks and implements strategies to ensure their development.
It follows an explanatory framework and references that have been enriched over the course of twenty years.
This phase is designed for anyone undergoing intercultural experience and with basic knowledge in this area
- Identifying and developing intercultural competencies
- To use a recognized framework for individual and group development in the face of cultural diversity,
- To develop strategies that facilitate the evolution towards easier intercultural experiences and achievements.
This level, designed for individuals and groups with diverse cultural backgrounds, is especially beneficial for:
- Intercultural skills for professional teams
- Preparation for expatriation and taking over a post in another country
- Intercultural governance
- Intercultural mediation
It addresses issues such as :
- Which posture and knowledge are required to act in diversity ?
- How does one become an intercultural leader ?
- Which method should be used to implement intercultural governance ?
Coaching for individuals
For people in transition, towards new horizons. Good information, help and contact can make all the difference in these moments that can influence the course of your new life. We’d like to help particularly young people in their professional integration.
For persons in transition who are looking for new chances in new places. Proper knowledge, practical information, guidance, and new contacts, can make all the difference at these critical junctures.
Here you can find examples of the people and organizations we have worked with :
CPIFP José Luis Graiño (Huelva, Spain) – Colgate-Palmolive (India-USA) – European Committee of Regions (Brussels) – EADS – FamilyGovernance (Paris)- Henrich Boll Fundation (Germany )- Institut des Hautes Etudes en Communication IHECS (Brussels) – LaFabrique (Tunis) – Mecenium (Spain & Latin America) – Randstad (Belgium) – SINGA (global) – Smart Europe -Total Energie (France & Argentinia)- Université de Bordeaux, Universidad Francisco Vitoria (Madrid) – European Union – Unesco.